Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Ordered 3 Suppressors Today

imschur

• 2 weeks later...

I have at the house a Gemtech Outback  22lr and a Gemtech Halo 223 . The Halo's mounting system allows it to attach it self to anything with a A2 Flash hider So it works works quite well on my Tac Sol 22lr upper as well as My 223 AR's.

I recently bought nut is still processing a Yankee qd can for a 308. Interestingly enough if found several guys running this can on their 22lr ARs. THey use their 30 cal cans on all of their rifles

Now apart from the cool factor in my early years I was one of those morons that thought he was indestructible and never wore ear protection at the track in factories or when shooting in the back field. Now having lost about 70% of my hearing in the range of womens voices, I try to protect what I have left and I wear ear protection and if I have the option of using a can I do.

Think about it before you are they guy that has the TV so loud that everyone else in the house bitches and the only way you can hear the waitress is to have her face you while you read her lips so you can fill in the holes in what you hear.

• 1 month later...

Thing about suppressors is that they are an investment...a sound investment.

For one, you are protecting your hearing.

For two, they have great resale value.

For three, anyone that buys them from you later; you know is a upstanding gun enthusiast.

For four, it ticks off the liberals.

For five, its a conversation piece at the gun range.

For six, it won't wake up half the neighborhood when you have to dispatch a intruder.

For seven, they won't be able to tell anyone how many rounds were fired.

For eight, they never knew what hit them.

For nine, they can't tell where you are so they can't shoot back.

• 2 months later...