Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

New to Site and To the 15 22

darrellva

Hello everyone, I am new to the 22 side of these platforms but seen the M&P and decided to buy it just for some fun cheap shooting. I have not studied up on these but was wondering if some of the adjustable looking stocks don't adjust? This one I bought the release works but the stock will not slide in or out. You can look down and see light all around the tube and can see the release pin moving up and down just not all the way out to allow it to move. Anything else I should know about this gun. Thanks

Mine didn't slide either. if you look real close on the left hand side of the stock there is a small pin drilled into it to keep it from moving. did yours come with a ten round mag that looks just like a 25 round mag? If so there is pin in it as well. I live in a state that adjustable stocks and 25 round mags are legal so i removed both..

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I am new to the 22 side of these platforms but seen the M&P and decided to buy it just for some fun cheap shooting. I have not studied up on these but was wondering if some of the adjustable looking stocks don't adjust? This one I bought the release works but the stock will not slide in or out. You can look down and see light all around the tube and can see the release pin moving up and down just not all the way out to allow it to move. Anything else I should know about this gun. Thanks

Call Smith & Wesson. They have some of the best customer service in the industry. Your stock should adjust.