Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Asking for advice

techmike

OK, Our 10th anniversary is coming up. She has more diamonds than she can wear at one time, and while jewelry is always "acceptable", I am looking for........... :confused:

Traditional gifts are tin and aluminum... I would not like to see the results if I got her new pots/pans... :o

All suggestions will be considered, except those from Rodent..

Thanks guys!

TM

okay,okay, I'll behave.....since I've been married to the same lovely gal since Lincoln was president I'll tell you the secret to a long happy marriage- Gifts are wonderful, it will make her happy right THEN, but for long-term happiness let her know by your words and ACTIONS that SHE is the most important thing in your life. Bar none. A beautiful woman will stay with the ugliest or poorest guy in the world for better or worse if he will adhere to this simple fact. It has worked for me for 42 years. Congrats on your first 10 years!!! :thumb: