Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

"Thank you NRA"

techmike

Me too.  I get so sick of fair weather NRA members.  We all know the type.  They are the idiots that drop their membership because the NRA supports a politician that also supports abortion or something else they do not like.  Well it is none of the NRA's business if the politician advocates for abortion, or genetic euthanasia or anything else for that matter.  They do not care about a politicians beliefs beyond there support for the Second Amendment.

And neither do I.  Frankly I do not give two craps what a politician supports as long as they are a strong/documented Second Amendment supporter they get my support!!!

I don't expect the NRA to do more than defend the Second Amendment. Which is why I give them money each month above my dues. If I disagree with a canidate on other issue I'll work against the canidate in other ways, but would never cancel my membership with the NRA over any of their choices. Besides, it is very rare I disagree with the NRA, because the canidates they endorse generally have the same conservative values as I do.

If I'd done the same a 18 when I first joined the NRA, it would have saved me a fair amount of money over the years. However everytime I renewed for years there was some other bill or expense which kept me from changing mine to a life membership. I didn't get around to it until I was in my 40s.

excellent article!!!

A NRA member and supporter. I believe they are the ONLY reason, why we still enjoy the sport of shooting. Otherwise we'd be sitting around the house all weekend listening to our old ladies bitch about the yard, painting the house etc..Instead of being at the range..