Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Tac shooter in the UK

Avalon

Hello to everyone on this great site. I'm in england and suprisingly for a country with severe gun laws, Tac 22s and mags of any capacity are no problem over hear-rifles that is, Pistols were banned in 98.

Me and my girlfriend shoot 22 me a 10/22 in a Butler Creek stock and her a brno CZ .22 and a Norinco Mauser look alike. She can't get on with semis so for safetyt sake she uses a bolt action. Women eh?

Suprisingly  .22 club ranges are to be found in most towns and cities in the UK, with TAC .22's being very popular. It's real recession shooting as .22 ammo is about £7-£8 per 100. Its a bit off topic but last week as me and my girlfriend wer egetting our rifles ready to go shooting I said to her 'Don't forget the magazine for your new rifle' she replied ' you mean the booklet that came with it?'