Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Finally...

Tal

After a year and a half on the waiting list for membership into the Pearland Shooting Club, I finally got a call on Friday and was told to bring my check for annual membership this Wednesday for the Orientation session. FINALLY..This range is only about 15 minutes from my house. I can finally leave the indoor pistol ranges alone. (Even though they have been a great place to hone my skill over the last couple of years.)

Link below for PSC..

http://www.psc-range.com/

Of course they got a rifle range and a trap, skeet, and a 5 stand shotgun range.....(I have never shot any form of clay targets before and I'm really stoked about it. The old 870 was mainly a squierrell gun. )

So...I pulled my AR out and my Old Remington 7400 semi-auto (chambered in 30-06), then my ancient Remington 870, and my Mossberg 500. Spent a day cleaning and getting them perfect.

Then of course I started thinking about it. Got on the net read a bunch of reviews on New Bolt Action 30-06 and semi auto shotguns....

And of course over the weekend I became the proud owner of a Weatherby SA08 and after watching the "Gun Nuts" and reading several reviews I bought the Ruger American, 30-06. Got an old Luepold I'm going to stick on the Ruger.

I'm really looking forward to this, and my son has already informed me that I'm going to suck so bad at Clays, that I mess well just let him shoot them and I stick to the pistol Ranges...(Yeah that's gonna Happen...LOL..)..

I'm in!!!!! :beer:

Gosh...There goes the kiddos college tuition buying ammo.. :thumb:

Can't wait to try shooting clays. And I can't wait to try out my new Weatherby SA08 semi auto 12 guage on em..

(It's so great to hang out at a FAMILY orientated range. A lot of the inside ranges I've been to over the last couple of years, you feel good that you got a loaded firearm, with all the gangbangers, 1%'s shooting in the booth next to you.. ;D)