Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Permission to come aboard

Flieger

Hello Everyone!  I'm from the very tip of the thumb in Michigan.  An old retired USN fart living on the Saginaw Bay and a shooting Enthusiast since I was far too young to remember.  While I have an Arsenal solid receiver AK47 and a Sig m400, I just picked up an HK 416 D in .22LR.  My neighbors appreciate the report of 22's (one of the benefits of living in the sticks) much more than the sonic crack of a 7.62 or 5.56.  Besides up until recently, .22LR ammo was pretty easy to come by.  I can't remember the last time I saw a box of CCI Stingers.

Anyway, I never thought I would spend the amount I did for my new toy, but I must admit.......I hooked.  While my main .22 has always been the Ruger 10/22, this new HK 416 is a blast to shoot nad accurate as well.

While researching the availability of picking up extra magazines (just as difficult as finding a pmag), I came across your forum.

Very Happy to be here!