Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

first post and hello

jamnjammer53150

Greetings

I figure I should join here

Current collection of 22's

Walther m4

Walther UZI

GSG 522

Puma PPS / 50

Glenfield 25

Stevens Springfield auto

WF auto

High Standard Military Citation

Here is one you probally never heard of

Walther PPK/s 22 German made 1968 Pre ban (by a month..)

So I guess Im a 22 nutcase .

I really was trying to figure out why my GSG has decided to suddenly Gak and jam an awful lot

An i did notice It got WAY louder , I think its just blowing out .

I used to shoot almost exclusevly remington subsonic , which everything likes except the PPS. but I ran out of those and am now using golden bulletts since you cant by ammo anywhere anymore .

Anyway .. hi

Its nice to know I am not the only one who Thinks 22's rock !

I do have some large bore firearms as well , however they rarley see the light of day

I pretty much live in the middle of nowhere , so i have a short range Target in my garage , and when you open the door I can go 50-100 yds . However nothing or noone needs to worry 50+ yards

Because not only can i not see that far , I wouldnt walk that far for any dropped game

jamnjammer I've been on here about 4 years, we have nuts from all over the country....lol a great group of people. These guys are quite supportive and interested in the GUNS, not posturing and criticism like many sites. You will find people will share knowledge and will want to learn from YOU too. WELCOME!

jamnjammer I've been on here about 4 years, we have nuts from all over the country....lol a great group of people. These guys are quite supportive and interested in the GUNS, not posturing and criticism like many sites. You will find people will share knowledge and will want to learn from YOU too. WELCOME!

Sounds good , i was on a different group who focus on certian bolt action russian rifles ,

I got scolded for cleaning up a rifle i had for 30 yrs , they are all conserve the state of the old guns