Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

"More expensive than Gold"????

wobblinwheel

I just got a flyer from "More Expensive than Gold", I mean "Cheaper than Dirt". Check THIS out:

CCI MiniMag HP  100 rnds. = $59.59

CCI Pistol Match  50 rnds. =  $49.59

"  "Tactical"  375 rnds. =  $199.19  And last, but not least, a 50 rnd. box of "Stingers" is $29.19!!  Also, a 500 rnd. box of Armscore 36 gr. h.p. is $199.59!!

"W.T.F????"

• 5 months later...

Jeeeezzzzzz...Anybody priced 45LC???? Borrowed my sons Vaquero today, and was shocked when I'm paying $1.00 a round to replace the 50 I shot. Will leave that one at the house from now on.  :confused:

Wow - $50 a box?    :o    Guess I am spoiled, have a bunch of lead bullets and starline brass. Actually don't think I have ever bought 45lc ammo.

Jeeeezzzzzz...Anybody priced 45LC???? Borrowed my sons Vaquero today, and was shocked when I'm paying $1.00 a round to replace the 50 I shot. Will leave that one at the house from now on.  :confused:

The .45 Colts I am reloading with Trail Boss powder and 200 grain bullets are costing about 17¢ a round and $8.50 for a box of 50.

:thumb:

The .45 Colts I am reloading with Trail Boss powder and 200 grain bullets are costing about 17¢ a round and $8.50 for a box of 50.

:thumb:

This part of the reason I learned to reload myself my misinformation hunting ammo is loaded with a holiday sat 150 grain Spitzer bullet and 20 rounds cost $35 a box and I can reload them for 35 cents

There is a new (to me) player on the field. Bullets.com - I just got my new Grizzly Tool catalog, and included was a supplement for Bullets.com apparently a new division of Grizzly. They have Norma .22lr ammo in stock (as I post this) at prices that are reasonable for the times. Grizzly has a 5-star reputation for those unfamiliar with the company. They make and sell large power tools, and the owner is a musician, he has a line of guitar kits for sale - check it out!