Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Announcing Tactical 22 Postal Match

techmike

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two entries?? WTF is going on here people? dont you like shooting or what? if a dollar and the price of a stamp is to much for everyone i can certainly say that you shouldn't be messing with buying or shooting guns!

everyone has had plenty of time to get out and shoot your target. if i can do it anyone can!! this thread was posted a few weeks before the match started and extended a week extra so there shouldnt have been any excuses from anyone.

***Match Results-Match Results-Match Results-Match Results-Match Results-Match Results-Match Results-Match Results***

Drum roll please.......

1st Place  - Tom Turbow - Score = 50, X-Ring hits = 3, Group size = .543"

2nd Place - Eeyor          - Score = 50, X-Ring hits = 3, Group size = .1.228"

3rd Place - Northerner    - Score = 49, X-Ring hits = 4, Group size = .1.360"

Well done guys, that was some great shooting!  Your prizes will be in the mail this week, and your targets will be posted on the forum. When you receive your hats, please consider posting pics of you & your rifles. Thanks for participating!

TM

FYI, Scoring was by: 1- Numeric score, 2- Number of x-ring hits, 3- Group size (Measurement from outside edge to outside edge of widest two hits minus 1 caliber)

Thanks, CCI Mini Mags are the only ones that will group that well in my gun.

I have not played with my stuff enough yet to start knowing what works best, I was using standard cci's that day after we were able to pick up a few boxes at Cabela's but heck...I was struggling with sighting and breathing so I am a ways away from tight groups on a regular basis!

Winning Targets:

1st Place, TomTurbo Shooting 36 grain MiniMags through a SR-22

2nd Place, Eeyor tack driving with his S&W M&P-15/22

3rd Place, Northerner with his AR15 w/CMMG .22 upper, Win SuperX M-22 40 grain

Nice shooting, and thanks to all that entered!

TM

5746_1a74db17c0df8764303676b624bd09d2327bf6c8.pdf

5747_af59c9a25e7c3a1e2d83104d747050b97632531a.pdf

5748_77634bfdb41d43a15c7569b4246324e1193aaf40.pdf

Several ways to post pictures, down under where you post are the image restrictions and Browse button to find a pic on your computer. If you get the "image too large" message, you will need to use a photo editor to reduce the resolution of the picture. Or, you can upload your pictures to a free hosting site like photobucket or tiny pic, and once your pictures are uploaded the site will provide you with code to paste in your posts here to make the pictures show up here. Again, size matters, pics must be within spec.