Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Announcing Tactical 22 Postal Match

techmike

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like a lot of fun.  I'm trying it.  I'm having trouble printing the JPG without putting it into a document.  I haven't tried a program like photoviewer because I don't have anything like that at work.

I have been successful at putting the jpg into a word document and printing it full page sized.  Will that work?

Crazy day...started out looking for 22 ammo...was a excuse to go to gun stores with my daughter...Grumpy LGS owner usually will not sell me ammo because I have never bought a gun from him let us have 100 rds, guessing because I my youngest daughter was in tow...

Oldest daughter called.  "They have 22lr at Cabelo's"  called wife, get her to head to Cabelo's, youngest Daughter and I also get headed. While oldest daughter is being a super shopper and trying to calculate round cost on the packaging...shelves almost instantly clear out of CCI Mini Mag 375 packs...but she at least had one in her hand...Wish she would have grabbed 4 peoples worth of limit and stuck it in the cart! but she didn't. but told us over the phone they had 100 round boxes and 50 round boxes.  well by the time youngest daughter, wife and I all converged, we did manage  to get 6-50 round boxes (2 Each) just moments before the shelves cleared. But all said and done, between the fire drill for Cabelo's and the Grumpy LSG ownere, 475 rds of CCI Mini Mags, and 300 rounds of CCI standard velocity....In one morning!!!!!

The rest of the day...we spent getting ready for our trip to Pawnee Buttes to go shoot and set up for the Tactical Postal Match ...and of course the afternoon rain came...the wind came...and by the time we actually got started shooting, we lost light quickly, played with my M&P a little, took the red dot off, put on open sights...Mistake...tried to go back to the red dot, failed to get it sighted back in....Failed to take any shots on the Postal match Targets...

lol...guess I will try to slip over to family land tomorrow (hopefully the cows are not in the back ground and try again)

On a couple of notes, M&P continues to eat pretty much everything I put in it, I grabbed a older brick from my hoard, with out thinking it through, we were running Remington Vipers, Truncated cone Hyper Velocity, not sure if I should be shooting those in the M&P...But they ran well in both the M&P and Marlin 60 that my daughter was plinking away with. As we lost light, I got out my Purple Plinkinator, A Stevens 62, and did a little low light shooting through a scope at some spinners, It would not chamber the Viper's with the truncated cone, but ran fine on the few mini mags and standard cci's I put through it.