Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

You folks without AR-15's

imschur

Then there's the ability to easily configure it yourself exactly like you want.

The two guys that really brought my shooting interest into obsession mode really grumbled and groaned when I bought my Colt HBAR back in 92-93. It was funny to see then come around after a few outings. Then later to see them actually going out and buying AR-15's of their own. Unfortunately they bought after the AWB when prices where higher. I think my Colt was about $650 which is laughable today

Hi there,

The answer to your question is yes but i wont, the reason for this is i live in england UK and we have really shite gun laws so we are not allowed anything over 22 in semi auto all our other stuff has to be single shot so our ar15 models over here have to be pulled for every shot.

You guys in the USA have no idea how lucky you are.

And we know just how fragile our gun rights are. I lived in Kalifornia for 30 years - it was a constant erosion of rights, new laws, restrictions, ect. I woke up one day to find that the Sacramento County Supervisors had decided to make Sacramento County a "no-shoot zone". 994 square miles, mostly farm land. Can't shoot or hunt anymore.  I don't live there anymore.

TM