Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Your best Handgun Pictures

imschur

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The pictures a Picasa is 1200x1600 pixels so I'm not sure why they are so small here.

Yes it is the plain jane GI from Rock Island Armory aka Armscor. It will take anything I feed it as long as its in a Chip McCormick magazine. It has been very accurate start from the box.

I'm thinking of dura-coating it, just haven't decided on the colors yet.

I'm going to try and post a link here to the Picasa site pictures and see if that works for size.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_uDgKm93TNQbatHWdAYKiA?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ-p7d3z4u3cqAE&feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_uDgKm93TNQbatHWdAYKiA?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ-p7d3z4u3cqAE&feat=directlink

IMG_1840.JPG

IMG_1840.JPG

Hi asmurff

The page says 1600x1200 yet they are 800x600 if you right click and view the properties. I wonder if Picasa is looking at the metadata of the originals but somewhere they were made smaller.

Anyhow I edited them to show the pictures.

Thanks!!!!!!

rodent.22's .45 calibers...I like those Llamas- these 3 have never skipped a beat. The derringer is a Bond .45/.410. The P90 is a Davidson's special aluminium framed blue slide, a great shooter. The Vaqueros are fun, one is a New Model, one Old Model. Pocket watch a 1908 Elgin my Dad gave me....

post-16-1441243580_thumb.jpg