Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Your best Handgun Pictures

imschur

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Microgunner: I only have an airsoft MP7. But the holster works for real steel guns as well.

asmurff: actually there is a Surefire light called the Vampire. I dont have it yet. But it is an IR light. There is a rare surefire called U2 Detector. That has a strong UV light for detecting things. I dont know if the wavelength is strong enough to kill vampires haha.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Here's one of my favorites. Its a Star Super B 1911 styled pistol chambered for 9mm. These pistols are getting harder and harder to find in good quality. I picked this one up in Florida, from a gun show, where a fellow was walking around with it trying to trade it for a cheap 9x18 Makerov because he wanted something smaller.. I bought it from him for $138 bucks at the time. Came with two magazines and a case too.

Unlike the true 1911's, this pistol has no grip safety. It does however have the thumb safety just like a 1911. One of the cooler aspects is that it has a takedown lever similar in function to the beretta pistols. You flip the lever down, and the whole slide comes off the front...barrel and all.

Its a pretty accurate and reliable pistol as well. Ive done a little work to the trigger myself, and it's become one of my favorite pistols to shoot.

I also made the grips, and carved the irish knotwork on the side which is two cormorants. On the other side is also knotwork, and a carved eagle with a diamond for the eye, and my name.

post-257-144124367386_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I haven't photographed all my guns. Trying to get them all out for pics is not an easy task right now, especially the way some are stashed lol.

I will post my Hi-Standard Duramatic M-101 (was my grandpa's) my Hi-Point C9 9MM and JHP .45ACP, and my Jennings J-38 .32ACP.

Not pictured are: (3) Jennings .22's, Raven .22, H&R 649, (2) S&W revolvers .22 and a .38, Rossi .38 5 shot revolver, Charter Bulldog .44 magnumr evolver, Colt MarkIII Trooper .357 magnum, Ruger Blackhawk .357 magnum, H&R .32 5 shot break over stamped S&W CTGE.

101_4578.jpg

101_4570.jpg

101_4574.jpg

101_4586.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...