Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Your best Handgun Pictures

imschur

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi steele609- well I was involved in Cowboy Action Shooting, in the past year I've had one total knee replacement and 3 bouts with a detached retina. This has cut me out of a lot of shoot time, now I've gone red dot scopes and spray and pray...LOL Thanks for your kind remarks about my collection. Nothing too pricy but each one fill a niche in my shooting fun...and no, I wasn't too good a cowboy action shooter!

Excellent rodent.22 that is quite a collection of guns, ammo boxes and other memorabilia. You can definitely frame a picture. Are any of the boxes antiques?

Hi Smurff- 3 of my 4 boxes I did myself, the Hazard powder box was a small Budwieser box from Busch Gardens, the H&R box was a large Budwieser box from Busch Gardens, and the Wells Fargo box was made from a wooden ammo box ( with a deer picture) from WalMart. The large Winchester box was a gift from my bride about 20 years ago. They were a lot of fun to make....I keep them out in my den, Thanks for the kind words.... ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have you seen a recent photo of her?

Last picture I saw of her from this summer showed the "thickness" ... she definitely hasn't been missing any meals lately! When Willy was in it she was semi-attractive though. Don't quote me on that though or I'll deny it!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...