Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

magpul triggerguard

I installed hot pink grips on a Colt Lightweight Commander once just to be different. I wore this pistol everyday at work and was asked constantly by customers "is that a real gun?" Looked cool though. Also had a pair in acid green. I think the company's name was Radical.

I installed hot pink grips on a Colt Lightweight Commander once just to be different. I wore this pistol everyday at work and was asked constantly by customers "is that a real gun?" Looked cool though. Also had a pair in acid green. I think the company's name was Radical.

Hmmmmm. Pink

:o

TM

I'm sorry, all this talk of pink grips made me remember that group.....

Hey, I owned an acid green set too. Didn't make me a Martian.  ;D  The  idea behind a pink combat pistol came from Jan Libourel who said it was difficult to make a pink pistol seem evil when showed to a jury, so this could take away one of the prosecutor's strategies should you be forced to stand trial. He went so far as to say that the entire pistol should be pink with the name "Fluffy" engraved on the slide.

• 1 year later...

i know this is a old thread but i purchase poly magpul trigger guard and wasnt a exact drop in fit.i had to shave alittle off and bend it up alittle to get the holes to line up. >:(

Yeah - I don't know of anything for an AR that fits on the Colt without some work. Except for rail type accessories.

• 6 months later...