Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

My first howdy post

Plinkster

Hello T22.net’ers. The last thing I need is to join another forum, but usually there is a great bunch of folks and a plethora of excellent information.

Got my Colt M16 T22 a few weeks back, love it. Nasty pull on the trigger but oh well. I read about getting that fixed on this forum. This puppy was dialed in pretty well from the factory. First round at 25 feet was a bulls eye (off hand, I know lucky shot)! Holds a fairly tight group. I’ve run about 500 rounds thru it, one miss fire no jams. I cleaned it the other day and needless to say I don’t like the manuals cleaning guide. I found some info on this board, but could not access the ppt file to open it, so I thought I’d join your nice board here to try and retrieve it. Your virtual house is very nicely set up, good job to the Admins.

I had to clean it muzzle end this time, how do you all do it? I also am looking for a brush to breach clean the barrel that’s only 1†long total. I bought the smallest brush I could find and using the Otis flex cleaning rod, I could no way get it into the breach, not even pulling back on the bolt. Not a prayer.

Hope to learn more and see what other trick stuff ya have.

• 2 weeks later...