Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

I think im living in a war zone

imschur

Post up flyers offering FREE STEREOS, GUNS, AND DOPE. Give the assholes address.... >:D

I like that idea.

This is the same jerk who wanted to give illegals ID cards so they could utilize city services.

I have lived here a long time. It's never been like this.

Oh I failed to mention our new Chief of Police is from Chicago. He was doing such a fine job there we just had to have him. He's completely at odds with the force. They had a vote of no confidence against him.

Oh I failed to mention our new Chief of Police is from Chicago. He was doing such a fine job there we just had to have him. He's completely at odds with the force. They had a vote of no confidence against him.

Sounds like there will be a job opening up soon  :o

by some body armour  8)

• 2 weeks later...

Well the FBI just released a report. New Haven has the distinction of being the 4th most dangerous city in the nation.

The mayor was on the radio. The state releases about 150 perps a month back in to the streets of New Haven. They have no money, no place to live and no future. They get off the bus and pick up right where they left off

New Haven has historically had the highest rate of violent crime on the east coast. The impoverished, crime-ridden parts of the city stand in stark contrast to affluent Fairfield county to the West, and elite Yale University, which is located within the city itself. The number of murders in the city doubled last year. New Haven has the eighth highest rate of robbery and the fourth highest rate of assault in the U.S. The New Haven Police Department is considering adding cameras at every intersection in one of the neighborhoods where shootings are the most common.

Living near Detroit, I hate to tell you that it only gets worse. Unfortunately, a lot of people feel that old cities are places where the unemployed and poorly educated can be warehoused along with the crime that seems to come with them. But, crime does not respect city boundaries. In addition, the politicians never seem to be living in those cities. They always seek to apply the same solutions that have never worked in the past.  Very similar to gun control restrictions.  It doesn't work, but politicians don't care, they just keep on enacting new laws.  If we did our jobs like that, we'd be fired in a minute.