Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

I would say greetings from Texas, but its more of a Texico now days

GhostWriter

Born, raised, and currently living in Texas. All I can say is it sucks being surrounded by states with immigration laws, because guess where they ALL are now. Other than that, its good o'l home.

I enjoy a number of hobbies. Shooting being one of them. Have been around guns all of my life. My dad has been an avid traditional hunter well before I was born. So growing up, most of the guns I shot were ALL non-scoped. I got to put my first scope on a gun on my 16th birthday when he bought me a Remington Model 700 .270. For as far back as I remember, I rarely saw my dad shoot anything other than a black powder or Sharp's. He was also a big bow (recurve) hunter for awhile. I now have the bows, a 55# Bear Grizzly practice bow and his hunting bow a 61# Browning. The Browning is pretty sweet, the serial, 61#, and other stuff is all hand written on bow instead of stamped.

For me when I turned 18 the first thing I did was go buy a gun. That gun was a Ruger 10/22. Not long after buying it I shipped off for the military so never really got to play with it much. After military, had college and all so the gun pretty much when untouched (other than dad cleaning it every year) for about 10 years. Last year after moving back to my hometown for the first time since I was 18, my dad got me a Tapco stock for the gun (think it was just a hint he needed more room in the safes for his guns ;D) So, I bit and decided to play with it a bit. So far I have spent only $160 out of pocket. So I am happy with what I got for $160.

[img width=800 height=533]http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad105/phlawedgaming/10%2022/102_0819.jpg

[img width=800 height=533]http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad105/phlawedgaming/10%2022/102_0827.jpg