Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Next

asmurff

I've finally decided on my next gun! So after much hemming and hawing, a few Jameson's Irish whiskey, numerous bottle of various brands of beer I've decided on the S&W Governor. The 45acp in moon clips sold me, because I've always wanted a S&W Model 1917 aka Model 22. Plus I like the idea of 45 Colt and .410 capability in the same revolver is a plus. I spend enough time out in the NM high desert to make the .410 round a good carry for snakes. I know the Judge owners here are going give me a hard time, but oh well.

I debated long and hard on the governor vs. my 2nd judge. I think the governor is a lot better gun, but alas...the $200 difference made me get jugde #2. Great gun...And those little 410 revolvers are a blast. You're totally going to dig it.

My brother went with me to the range last week, and after shooting the 40, the 45, the 9, etc..I pulled my Judges out and told him..."You can't shoot this without laughing.."...Sure enough..1st shot he had a grin from ear to ear. That governor is one sweet gun...

Enjoy it!!! 8)