Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

NH, Live Free Or Die ...

IndigoWolf

Moved to NH a little over a year ago. Loving it here. The time has come to start rebuilding my 22 collection and I see something Tactical in my future. Although I narrowed it down to two my mind hasn't settled on which one to get as of yet. Questions still loom and this site has been presented as the best place to find these answers. My delema ... a Ruger Tactical 10/22 or a S&W M&P 15/22 MOE ... yes I know there is a vast difference in these two ... You will see me in the related areas primarily, but I know I will be lurking in the hand gun areas as well. I've had almost every configuration of a 22lr but a Tactical version. Bolt, single shot, semi auto, rifles, SA & DA revolvers, and semi auto, pistols. Foolishly sold them all off with a few regrets. Kind of excited about getting re-started. Looking forward to getting to know all of you here on Tactical22.net.