Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Your worst firearms related experience?

Microgunner

Mine would be, being in the same room with a dumb-ass who had an accidental discharge with his M-16 on full auto. Luckily no one was hurt, messed up the roof of the prefab building we had. He ended up with a bad conduct discharge after his Courts Martial.

Mine would be, being in the same room with a dumb-ass who had an accidental discharge with his M-16 on full auto. Luckily no one was hurt, messed up the roof of the prefab building we had. He ended up with a bad conduct discharge after his Courts Martial.

DAMN! That'd make you pinch a log in your shorts.

Another bad experience. First time I disassembled a 1911 I took the guide rod plug right between the eyes. Made a perfect cookie cutter cut out. Blead like a bitch.

I've spent a good half hour looking for the plug, those suckers sure can travel.

As documented elsewhere on this site...

Ah...A day at the range..'

Had my 40 and 45 out, and accidently loaded the 45 mag with 40. Shot the 15 round clip, and kept wondering..."Damn...My groupings sure have gone to crap"..

That's when I figured it out.. ::)

Another bad experience. First time I disassembled a 1911 I took the guide rod plug right between the eyes. Made a perfect cookie cutter cut out. Blead like a bitch.

I am glad I am not the only one that has happened to.  Mine was buying a Llama Omni 9mm pistol.  What a piece of excrement.  It was so bad I had it ground up because I refused to sell such a crap heap.

Young and stupid my bro and I go to a wedding, pissing in the restroom bro's revolver falls out of his pants and spins on the floor [lucky no a.d.]guy next to him walks out in shock :o don't think he zipped up his pants......Wrong place at the wrong time we get shot at,I live but it cost my best friend his life.Wasn't 16 yet.

Young and stupid my bro and I go to a wedding, pissing in the restroom bro's revolver falls out of his pants and spins on the floor [lucky no a.d.]guy next to him walks out in shock :o don't think he zipped up his pants......Wrong place at the wrong time we get shot at,I live but it cost my best friend his life.Wasn't 16 yet.

Man, that was a bad day.  Sorry to hear it.

Who was  the shooter?

Some asshole from the westside chicago,when it eventually went to trail he walked as it was gang-related. >:( Still don't know why I wasn't hit as he was aiming right at me and I could hear the bullets wizz by. :confused: To bad it took a tradgedy for me to change my life.

I've been all around the country, but south side Chicago, really stands out.

Was working on an elevator at the Juvenile Detention Center, and just about dusk you could hear gunfire start going off around the neighboorhood. About a half hour later a uniformed officer came up to the roof where we were working and asked.

"Are any of you parked out in the street in front of the police station?"

The guy I rode with said "Yeah".

The officer informed him.

"I would highly reccomend you move your car to the police parking garage as we cannot guarantee it's safety parked IN FRONT of the police station".