Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Thanksgiving

asmurff

Ive been dieting pretty strict since Labor Day. Yesterday was the first time I ate with little regard to the diet. I did watch portion control though. I was home by 3pm. By 3:30 I was on my bicycle. I managed to shave 4 minutes off my 12 mile loop which is pretty freaking incredible. Crushed my previous record. Must have been the power of the turkey LOL

today I cant move  ;D

I stayed up till 3am yesterday looking after the turkey or as my wife put it playing battlefield 3 on the ps3. At 3am i woke the wife up for her shift of turkey sitting. I then i got up about 11am and we went over the inlaws for thanksgiving dinner and ate the best turkey i have had in years (my wife used a 1950's recipe which involed covering the turkey with brown paper and stapled it round the turkey pan and cook slowly) we had a great day i hope you all did.