Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Your Christmas Haul

asmurff

I got a new bench vise and a gallon paint kit for my Curved Dash Olds build. My best gift was my 2 grandkids in our newly purchased home....seeing them both on Christmas day was very exciting. Before we moved it was always within a week of Christmas, but due to work and travel a visit on the 25th seldom worked out.

Received several firearm related gifts! My Wife purchased me a Fab Defense angled fore grip, thumb rest and contoured/finger pistol grip for my AR-57, I used a couple of gift cards I received to  top it off with a Sight Mark Reflex/Laser Sight. As part of Christmas shopping, I might have bought myself a Palano All Weather 42 inch hard case for it also!

post-1362-144124390938_thumb.jpg

post-1362-144124390943_thumb.jpg

post-1362-144124390947_thumb.jpg

It looks like a pretty nice sight for a inexpensive unit, 150.00 at Cabela's, I have yet to shoot it but the reticle image is very sharp. the quick release is smooth, height seems to be right on when shouldered. uses diffrent bateries for the relex and lazer, It also looks like it will work well with the mag release on the 5.7

I have slowly stock piled a few rounds for it, finding a little at Cabela's and Gander Mountain, on Black Friday weekend, Qander had a whole table set out with 5.7 at 23.00 for 50. I bought 4 boxes but was pushing the budget. Had bought a Ruger 22/45 lite and a few accessories the day before!