Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Magpul PMag Insanity!! Poll

Flieger

Magazine Prices  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Magazine Prices

• Cool Down
    • Heat Up

If you own the .223/5.56mm brother to our personal choiced 22lr smaller brothers, God help you if want a magazine from Magpul.  I was watching a Gunbroker auction for 10 plain jane gen2's and the final price was $655.00

Looking at eBay (I thought selling mags was against their policy), I've seen sales at or above $100.00 for a single plastic mag.  Now I use them, and used to buy them when they were $12 bucks but Holy Hanny!!!!

I just read an article that says Magpul has a million mag backorder.  Worth more than Gold these things are.  I thing I still have about a dozen that I haven't taken out of the plastic.

I almost want to list these and take the profits and buy another 22.  I already have the H&K, but htink of the possibilities???  12 cheap mags for a real S&W, Colt, or even another H&K.

I problem is like rolling the dice.  After listening to the collective morons on MSNBC and some internet study, I think Obama might slide on the rifles, but I don't think he's going to let off the magazines. 

Kind of a poll.... What to you think?  Magazines - Cool Down or Heat Up

i cashed in and sold my .223 for a handsome profit along with multiple parts i had laying around for double to triple what they were worth. was able to get my hands on a few 60 rounder surefires locally from an actual good shop that wasn't price gouging and sold them on Gunbroker for a profit also. im just holding onto my money for the hype to blow over to pick up some new toys.  im not buying into the whole gun ban hype as this could take several months to finalize if anything is done.  my buddy even cash in on his bushmaster and all his ammo and used mags.  it's crazy what people would pay for the things. oh well, obama has become the world's best gun salesman and stimulated our economy with this crazy spending haha.

I problem is like rolling the dice.  After listening to the collective morons on MSNBC and some internet study, I think Obama might slide on the rifles, but I don't think he's going to let off the magazines. 

Kind of a poll.... What to you think?  Magazines - Cool Down or Heat Up

This is a distinct possibility, Magpul has already announced massive shipments for the first quarter and ten round pmags for any ban. I have been waiting for those for a long time since we've had the ten round ban forever anyway!

Time to move to Texas

I'm a Texan. But as pointed out, Obama has become the #1 gun seller in the nation. I haven't seen a 22LR round for sale in a month. Same with 223. No 9mm. I did find 4 50 round boxes of 45ACP last week and scarfed them up. As far as weapons, anything tactical forget it. Mostly just a few old sub $200 shotguns. I've got a pretty good stash, but it sure makes you hesitant to go to the range, not knowing if you'll be able to replace that round.

I wish everybody would stop the "Great Debate", push whatever the left is going to do for this "Terrible Problem" to Congress. Then let it die on the vine, and get back to shooting. I haven't seen this much fear since the Dow hit 6300 4 years ago.  :grin:

What I love about Texas is that they were their own Republic before joining the Union.  What most don’t realize is that they have a statute in their Constitution that allows for succession from that Union of States. 

This is unlike the ’92 Assault Weapons ban.  They grand fathered “pre†weapons, and you could still have magazines over 10 rounds, they just stopped making them.  It wasn’t a federal crime to be caught with an AK magazine, they just cost a ton.

We have joined the UN in worldwide gun control, and unlike any other time in recent history, there is no middle ground.  There are MSNBC people and there are FOX news people.  The propaganda machine is working overtime-creating lies by the truckload. 

I’m not suggesting there could be another incident like Ruby Ridge, I’m guaranteeing it, and that scares the hell out of me.

It is like healthcare.  Once Obama sinks his teeth into an issue, he keeps pushing regardless of what the American people want.

Fast~n~Furious didn’t work out the way they wanted, and all they need is one more wack-job to commit another incident to push it over the cliff. 

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.†~ John Adams

I relocated when I separated from my first wife in 1988.  Living in a new area, I decided to pursue some of my dreams that had been put on the hold because of family, etc. so I went to a gun range competition where I saw my first AR15 and decided instantly that I wanted one.  Only problem was, I chose not to be able to afford one, so I waited, and waited,...and waited.  Until this mess.  I placed on order for my Colt M4 .22lr on Friday following the Sandy Hook incident.  I had waited a long time and wasn't going to miss the chance just because some fools think that restricting the rights our constitution affords us will fix the issue.  I immediately placed orders for mags as well.  I feel like I've made an exceptional purchase and am very pleased.  But, I am afraid that the emotion of the moment will ultimately be much more effective that it has in the past.  I don't believe this is over yet, and I think the worst is yet to come.

Firstly, I am sure you are happier with the weather than I am in Michigan.  Where I am it is currently 3 degrees with a wind chill factor of -10 degrees.

These 22 replicas are fantastic, the only problem for me is finding .22lr ammo.  Never thought I would see that.

And yes, I too believe it's far from being over.  As I am typing this, there appears to be have been a stooting at Lone Star school.

The Lone Star shootings appear to be a couple of thugs shooting it out. National news was like a bunch of vultures ready to pounce upon it. After no "Really Big News", it's just a foot note today.

That's why everyone in Texas is armed. If there's going to be a gunfight, and it looks like I'm going to get involved,  I want to participate. ;D

If you don't know the story of how Texas became one of the most pro gun right states in the country, this should provide interesting reading.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzanna_Hupp

I don't think too well especially with the gun control issue. That's kind of a one issue thing. If you're a gun advocate all other issues become meaningless. You vote for the guy or gal that supports the 2nd ammendment. The current administration knows this. Yet they keep trying to pick fights, instead of doing anything meaningful...(Like be a Leader).