Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Must be bad out there....

techmike

I pass two Walmarts and private hunting retail store on my way home.  I have been stopping in regularly to check on their orders that "should be here any day."  The have lots of shot gun shells and a few center fire shells, but zero .22lr.  I have heard that some Gander Mountain stores have .22lr ammo, but they're not near me, so...

One box? where do you find one box? :confused:

Wish I would have had my camera at Wally World yesterday. NOT one box of anything in rifle or pistol ammo. I just laughed.

Academy wasn't much better. The had NO pistol ammo, and some 300 win mag, and 30-06. The salesman told me they get orders in on M,W & F, early AM. He says they got people lining up at 5:00 A.M. for the couple of thousand rounds these deliveries yield, and they're gone within an hour.

Don't need ammo that bad.. ;D

Yep. Think that is bad, just wait till it's the same way with doctors or medications.....

Yep that's coming too. This sequestration thing is beyond me. The government claims they can't get by with a 2 and 1/2% budget cut. Yet in the meantime we all just took a 2% budget cut with the new SS tax at the beginning of the year. Strange.. :confused: