Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

What do you have on order?

imschur

For you guys who use firefox there is a great add on https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/update-scanner/  It works very well at monitoring web pages for changes. It is very customizable.  It will not work for pages that have changing content like Midway. It does work well for sights like Rainier, Natchez, 44 mag and the like.

For Midway I create public wishlists for each type of interest. I keep the individual wish lists open in tabs refreshing them through out the day. I see updates at midway usually before the in stock notifications arrive.

Here is an example of my .22 ammo list. Feel free to use it

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been wanting a scope with a German #1 reticle. Finally found one, and it's on order.  LINK

Well, never received the scope, and getting information from the company, Kalinka Optics was like pulling teeth. Wouldn't have minded that so much, but they charged me for the scope, then never bothered to inform me it was back ordered from the mother country. After several months, they could not commit to a ship date. Finally got my money back. Why do companies advertise products they don't have?

Picked up a Nikon p223 for my project from Amazon and it works great.

• 1 month later...