Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

What do you have on order?

imschur

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Berry's bullets in 9 & .380, a 5.56 rifle kit from Model 1, and some .223 from here and there. Just received my two new AR receivers. Oh, and 10 AR mags from PSA. Got them ordered before the run, they were only $9.99 ea. Still looking for a set of triangular handguards - my Sweetie wants hers in as close to an A2 version as possible, but with the Vietnam era guards. And she wants a "Zombie Hunter" dust cover.  ;D I love that woman!

have a GSG AK 47 in waiting (back ground check) have two Magazines for it ordered also ordered two magazines for the S&W M&P 15 22lr all back ordered do not own the  S&W but was shopping for one when I settled on the GSG. Have yet to decide if I am going to brave the craziness to try to secure the S&W.

Would really like to pursue a Keltec PMR 30...but that looks like a crazy thought also!