Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas
imschur

What do you have on order?

2mxjqxx.jpg

At least thats the plan...or maybe....

Sig Sauer 1911 .45

Springfield Armory Ultralight two-tone 1911 .45

Springfield Armory TRP 1911 .45

or I might just go cheap and pick up a decent Phillipeans 1911.

Havent decided yet, but definitely gonna go get one at the end of the month, so technically its on order.

Really nice!!!!!!

I have a new stock on order for my mosin nagent its a Wildcat thumbhole stock i ordered it made of american black walnut and it will be a left hand stock with a right hand action.

post-121-144124374677_thumb.jpg

post-121-144124374678_thumb.jpg

You guys got such nice stuff on order. I have to hang my head in shame.. ;D

The only thing I have on order is that AR15 22LR speed loader from Brownells.

I have on back order: KelTec PMR30s, Chiappa Rhino 2", Rossi Circuit Judge .22lr/.22mag revolving rifle, S&W M&P 22 (may cancel this one) and probably a couple others a can't remember right now.

You guys got such nice stuff on order. I have to hang my head in shame.. ;D

The only thing I have on order is that AR15 22LR speed loader from Brownells.

Yelp and just me and my bullets  :-[

Two mags for my Llama minimax 9mm, and a hammer fixture for 1911's. Just received the plunger tube staking tool for 1911s. Looking at laminated stocks for my two Marlin rifles, a 25N and a M25N. (bolt action .22lr & .22WMR) Also looking at a scope mount for the CM2. ;D

Hey MicroGunner..

If you ever get the PMR30's let us know. I've been on a watch list, but I beginning to doubt that strategy. I think the only hope is to pay up front and wait for delivery sometime in the next year..

Is it just me or does it drive you crazy that they call those bags "discreet"...um everyone in the universe is going to know what's in there if you walk someplace with that thing.

You want discreet.... SBR in a Jansport. Now thats "discreet".

Dont get me wrong, I like those bags for range time, but I just wish they would call it what it is.

The summer here was so hot and buggy that I did not shoot for months. Just received from Bud's a Berreta Neo, a 1911 22 from GSG and a Browning Buckmark. Also got a CZ 82.

So, should have some fun starting tomorrow. Although I am pretty sure I will not put anything else on order fir a while.  ... Although, I do like the way that Colt 1911 22 looks.

If you follow the link on my first post Mr Microgunner you'll see one that's called the Evolution from the place I'm buying it. I know CMMG have about 1000 different types of .22's. It's basically the one with the working bolt hold open and forward assist. I've been toying with the idea a Samson Evolution 11" rail/hand guard too. I already have a CTR stock and MOE grip for it.

I'm excited about

(.....................................................this much.....................................................)

Glowin

Scratch 1 off for me my new stock turned up yesterday, i already used the dremmel to machine out the trigger area for the timney trigger and bolt slot i now have a weeks worth of sanding to do as it looks like it was chewed out by a beaver.

Well I got my brushes for the dremel to clean primer pockets, plus all the bullets I had on order.

Just ordered Blackhawk speed clips, a dozen each of 3 space and 5 space ones, for use on our backpacks.