Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

What do you have on order?

imschur

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or does it drive you crazy that they call those bags "discreet"...um everyone in the universe is going to know what's in there if you walk someplace with that thing.

You want discreet.... SBR in a Jansport. Now thats "discreet".

Dont get me wrong, I like those bags for range time, but I just wish they would call it what it is.

The summer here was so hot and buggy that I did not shoot for months. Just received from Bud's a Berreta Neo, a 1911 22 from GSG and a Browning Buckmark. Also got a CZ 82.

So, should have some fun starting tomorrow. Although I am pretty sure I will not put anything else on order fir a while.  ... Although, I do like the way that Colt 1911 22 looks.

If you follow the link on my first post Mr Microgunner you'll see one that's called the Evolution from the place I'm buying it. I know CMMG have about 1000 different types of .22's. It's basically the one with the working bolt hold open and forward assist. I've been toying with the idea a Samson Evolution 11" rail/hand guard too. I already have a CTR stock and MOE grip for it.

I'm excited about

(.....................................................this much.....................................................)

Glowin

• 4 weeks later...