Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

What do you have on order?

imschur

I got my Tipton Vise in just 2 days, I like it.

The single point sling adapter went right in, and works with the sling I already have for my ST-15.

The wrap I bought for to do something it wasn't meant to do, but will function serve if I ever need to go into sniper mood against Zombie Gnomes with my Marlin bolt .22.  :dance:

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

May 30,  2012:

Ordered online this morning from Brownells,  plain vented DPMS free float tube & low profile gas block for my DPMS Oracle 5.56.

Filed the order online about 9:15 AM,  had to call them again immediately because I forgot to put the free shipping code on it (visit 308AR.com if you need the code).  Got that corrected.  11:55 AM received an Email from Brownells that the order has already been shipped,  UPS ground.

June 4,  2012

The shipment arrived this afternoon.  Tracking indicated it arrived in the local distribution terminal last Friday at about 6 PM.  No weekend delivery at UPS.

Ordered an aluminum charging handle w/ extended latch release for my 15-22 yesterday and is due to be delivered tommorow. Also ordered bipod and NCStar Mark III Tactical scope on amazon which is also due for delivery tomorrow.

I will be installing the scope on my 15-22 to replace the CP variable scope which I just put on my new Marlin XT-22. Now if I could just find the right stock for the Marlin.

:grin:

All the .308 reloading gear I ordered came in yesterday. I included the Lee quick change press set up with enough bases for my other 2 presses as well. Wife and her daughter are doing something today so I'll get a chance to get at least started on mounting it all on my table.