Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

What do you have on order?

imschur

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleaning my 10/22 last night,  found the barrel band (carbine) broken.  One of the lugs for the screw snapped off.  Keyed "Ruger 10/22 carbine barrel band" into Internet Explorer,  Amazon popped up with a (whothehellisthat) supplier displaying a pricey but supposedly all metal machined (?) tactical barrel band with slot for sling and two rails (?).  At least one rail and a place to attach something like a laser?  Brand of the band is ProMag,  and it has already shipped according to Amazon Email.

Today I got guilty feelings and checked Brownells. (Because they support our forums.)  Could not find a Ruger 10/22 Carbine barrel band there at all,  so its OK.

April 23- update:

The ProMag barrel band came in the mail today.  Mailed First Class Parcel from Bellevue,  WA.  Fits very well on my 10/22 carbine. 

Ordered a Mitch Rosen leather belt slide holster for my Kahr P380 w/ Crimson Trace Laser Guard.

I'm finding the little Kahr a tad difficult to draw from the pocket holster so went in search for a hip holster.

Found a huge selection of accessories on Kahr's own site.

Ordered the holster from them.

Just ordered a Timney 3lb AR-15 drop in trigger.

Took awhile for them to come back into stock.

I got the last one Zanders had.

I have become a trigger junkie buying every AR15 trigger available. I like the Timney a lot, one of my favorite drop in's when I dont consider cost. Them darn drop-ins make me lazy. Tomorrow Im installing a traditional JP, Geissele and if I dont get pissed off a Jard

You will be very pleased Microgunner.

BTW Im considering contacting Pact/ATC on a group buy. Details to follow :)

1. A Tipton Best Gun Vise

2. A single point sling adapter for my Mossberg 500

3. A roll of McNett "Desert Digitial Camo" wrap I plan on using on my Marlin 925R just for sh!ts and grins.

4. A ACU cover for my SmartAss phone.